PDI was appointed as a member of the Digital, Transport and Logistics Forum
We are happy to announce that Pro Danube International was officially appointed as a member for the second mandate of the Digital Transport and Logistics Forum (DTLF). The appointment is valid for five years.
DTLF is a group of experts from both the public and private sector that provides a platform for stakeholders from different transport and logistics communities to exchange technical knowledge and assist the European Commission in developing and implementing policy measures. DTLF identifies challenges and areas where common actions at EU level are needed, providing recommendations and actively supporting their implementation.
The tasks of DTLF during its second mandate are to:
- facilitate cooperation and foster coordination between the European Commission, Member States and key stakeholders;
- provide advice and technical expertise, and to assist the European Commission in the preparation, development and implementation of legislative proposals and policy initiatives;
- assist the European Commission in the preparation of delegated acts;
- exchange information, experience and good practice;
- deliver opinions, reports, and develop and propose innovative solutions to the European Commission.